In over 14 years of ministry, Crucial has reached quite a few milestones:
- Released 10 albums (6 under Rock Solid Records and 4 under Beat Lab 7 Productionz).
- Performed for thousands in over 200+ events, ranging from small youth functions, prisons and urban outreaches to larger concert events, conferences and festivals.
- Has shared the stage with many notable artists including John Mark McMillan, Fireflight, Da T.R.U.T.H., The Ambassador, Eleventyseven, After Edmund, Royal Tailor, Decypher Down, 39 Lashes, Dae Lee, Omega Sparx, Cutright, Ike Hill, Tawana Ross and many others…
- Crucial was one of 24 rappers picked (out of over 30,000) to compete in BET’s “One Shot” competition which aired on national TV in the Fall of 2016. He went before several celebrity judges and rapped an acapella version of “Christian Boy” and then proceeded to talk about his personal testimony before all those who were present. Though he turned down the contract which would allow him to be one of the highlighted artists on the show, the network still gave him a little air time by featuring some of his performance and audition.
- Crucial has featured on many other artists’ albums in the Christian music arena. He has also produced and/or engineered music for several nationally distributed artists under major companies such as Sony, Warner Bros, EVO and BMG.
- Founded “Beat Lab 7 Productionz” and produced one of the Gospel Rap industry’s most downloaded compilation albums of 2007, 2008 & 2009 (Music Meets the Truth).
- Has had music serviced to many local AND major radio stations all over the United States. Crucial has also been featured on several internet radio stations and podcast shows.
- Has been involved with major Steelroots productions such as Mixx Master’s Lounge (2006-2007). Also featured on JC’s Hip-hop show and several other local TV spots.
- Through much success and tribulation, continues to persevere and move forward in faith, for that which God has called him to do.